Meet the third Wednesday of the Month at 10:30am in the Potomac Presbyterian Church Parlor. Also available on zoom.
- Feb 15, 2022 - Lincoln Highway, by Amor Towles
- Jan 18, 2022 - Guardians of the Manitou Passage – 1840-1915, by Jon Hawley
- Dec 21, 2021 - The End of The Myth, by Greg Grandin
- Nov 16, 2021 - One Second After, by William F. Forstchen
- Oct 19, 2021 - Amazing Grace: William Wilberforce and Campaign to End of Slavery, by Eric Metaxas
- Sept 21, 2021 - Berlin Diary, by William Shire
- June 15, 2021 - Last days of Night, by Graham Moore
- May 18, 2021 - Naturalist, by E.O. Wilson
- April 20, 2021 - Kidnapped, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Mar 16, 2021 - Three men in a Boat, by Jerome K Jerome (optional sequel Three Men in a Bummel)
- Feb 16, 2021 - Lincoln on the Verge, by Ted Widmer
- Jan 19, 2021 - Rules of Civility, by Amor Towles
See below for list of books that we have read since 1999.