Caring for ALL with Faith, Hope, and Love"
At Potomac Presbyterian Church (PPC), we're always excited to welcome new visitors. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any member of the staff.
We would love to hear from you and look forward to connecting!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does service begin? We meet at 11 am during the school year and 10 am in the summer months (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
- What should I wear to worship service on Sunday? Come as you are! We have members who dress up and members who come in shorts and a t-shirt. All are welcome.
- What is your policy on children in worship? Children are encouraged to attend service. We offer time for the children to speak with the pastor during service and usually have a teacher who will take them out to play afterwards.
- Does our offer Sunday School classes? Yes! Sunday School is for everyone. Adult classes begin at 9:45am with child care for the children during the school year. Children’s Sunday School begins at 11:15 and takes place in the downstairs classroom. Youth gather for youth group at 5pm on Sundays.
- What type of music do you have during worship? PPC offers traditional worship music, meaning mainly hymns. Yet, we will often have special music that includes Contemporary, Taizé, A Capella, and more. We have an adult choir, bell choir, and children's choir who help lead worship during the program year.
If you would like to learn more about Potomac Presbyterian Church or get in touch with a member of staff, please leave your name and email and we will contact you as soon as we can.