Caring for ALL with Faith, Hope & Love
Mission: We are an active Christian community devoted to worship that stirs the soul, education that engages the mind, and service that sends us into the world.
- We strive to be a spiritual community—
- We are guided by Scripture and the Holy Spirit.
- We strive to be a nurturing community—
- We are a safe harbor for all God’s children.
- We strive to be a learning community—
- We grow together by exploring how to be faithful in our everyday lives.
- We strive to be an intergenerational community—
- We learn from and are led by God’s children of all ages.
A Presbytery is the local governing body of the Presbyterian Church (USA), consisting of presbyters that is, ruling elders and ministers. National Capital Presbytery (NCP) is made up of 104 churches (including Potomac Presbyterian Church), over 300 ministers, and 28,000 (2019) church members. NCP serves Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and part of Maryland.
In partnership with:
Congregation Har Shalom
Islamic Community Center of Potomac
St. Raphael Catholic Church
Potomac Presbyterian Church
Saints Peter & Paul Antiochian Orthodox Church
St. James Episcopal Church
Baha’i Community of Potomac
B'nai Tzedek Congregation
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Potomac + Bethesda Wards
Krishna Temple, Potomac
St. Francis Episcopal Church
Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church
German Lutheran Church of Washington DC