The leadership team of the PPC Justice and Racial Healing Group, along with Pastor Emily, have selected Be the Bridge: Pursuing God’s Heart for Racial Reconciliation by Latasha Morrison as the recommended Fall read for our congregation. This book includes “Questions for Reflection and Discussion” at the end of each chapter to help guide our conversations!
We have several offerings of groups.
The groups below meet once a month:
- Mondays @ 8pm, Led by Dan Pereles ( ), Meet the first Monday of the month in October, November, December.Topic:
- Wednesday @ 7pm, led by Brad McAuliffe ( ), meet the first Wednesday of the month in October, November, December.
- Friday @ 10am, led by Elsie Reid ( ), meet the first Friday of the month in October, November, December.
Additionally, the existing women's groups - Faith, Hope, and Lunch/Coffee - will meet once a week to read and discuss this book. All women welcome!
- Mondays @ 12pm beginning October 5.Join Zoom
- Thursdays @ 4pm beginning October 8.