- Where: National Air and Space Museum - Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly
- Time: Meet Charlie Leber at the Museum at 10am. For those wanting to car pool, meet at the church office area, at 9am. After we have a number of participants, we can select drivers.
- Tour: Group size 15-17. We will have a wait list just in case there are any cancellations. Approximately 1-1/2 hour long, lots of walking and standing. There are some strategically placed seating.
- Docent at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum: Charlie Leber. PPC member, Co-Founder Military History Council, and is with Light King Photography.
- Admission: Free, Parking - $15
- Lunch: Options include Shake Shack at the Center, opening soon, &/or Food Trucks that recently began coming to the Center.