Our mission trip team has made it safely to West Virginia! After attending worship in the morning, our group of 27 piled into vans and headed to Hampden.
With just one stop, we all made it safely to Freedom Full Gospel Assembly House of Prayer where we will be staying. We met Pastor Cab and Bonita, rekindled our friendship with Marshal, and enjoyed a night of card games!
- Charlie and Corey have already started to beef. I think they are trying to see who is the most alpha on the trip.
- Juliette forgot her clothespins, which made everyone on the trip breathe a sigh of relief.
- Sebastian can eat a lot of pizza. Like a lot.
- Zara can’t be beat in spoons. Word on the street is it’s also her favorite utensil.
- Lucy crushed her AUX time.
- Don’t make a group of kids wait on pizza to arrive. It gets tense.
- Marshal can drop some sick bars.
- Shout out to Roland. Hope you feel better soon and we are so bummed you couldn’t make it on the trip!!!
- Confirmed Country Music Fans on the Mission Team: Leslie, Tali, and Chris
These photos were also taken:
That’s it for day one! Tune in tomorrow for our first day of work and reflections from the kids!