“We are an active Christian community devoted to Worship that stirs the soul, Education that engages the mind, and Service that sends us into the world.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does service begin?
- We meet at 11 am during the school year and 10 am in the summer months (June-August).
- What should I wear to worship service on Sunday?
- Most people dress up at PPC. You are invited to wear whatever you would like, but most members tend to wear dress clothes. The summer is typically a little more casual.
- What is your policy on children in worship?
- Children are encouraged to attend service. We offer time for the children to speak with the pastor during service and usually have a teacher who will take them out to play afterwards.
- Does PPC offer Sunday School classes?
- Yes! Sunday School is for everyone beginning at 10 am during the school year. We have children, youth, and adult classes and all are welcome to attend.
- What type of music do you have during worship?
- PPC offers traditional worship, meaning mainly hymns. There are adult and children choirs who help lead worship.