Saturday, October 14th in our Fellowship Hall from 9:30 to Noon.
Light refreshments will be provided
Most Americans don’t have an organized system for managing their personal, financial, online, household, and medical documents, accounts, and details. In this workshop, you will learn about the documents, accounts, and assets that should be organized and will leave with a step-by-step guide to get it done!
This presentation will provide takeaway resources covering:
- Which documents are important
- Why your loved ones information should be organized
- What to save and what to shred
- When to share this information with others
- The key estate planning documents every adult should have
- A simple way to approach and sort through piles of papers
This educational presentation is free and you are welcome to bring guests, but registration is required. Please sign up for attendance or for attendance with a copy of MemoryBanc: Your Workbook for Organizing Life ($19.95 value for $13.00)
Click on link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f094ea9af2ca75-memorybanc
All participants will receive an “Important Documents & Accounts Checklist”, “What Should I Save and When Should I Shred It?”, and an important index to help them find the right worksheet for their needs.