“From the Anchor’s Desk: Christmas News”
This year, our Children’s Christmas Pageant is entitled “From the Anchor’s Desk: Christmas News!” Join us as we learn about the events surrounding the birth of Christ with the help of news anchors and news reporters live from the scene!
Children age 3 through grade 8 are invited to participate in the pageant (we may call on some high school students if needed). If you would like your child(ren) to participate, please note that they may be involved in one of two ways depending on their age and availability:
1) Children who would like to play one of the main/supporting characters (must be kindergarten-age or older) should be available for rehearsals:
- Thursday, Dec. 5, 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Sunday, Dec. 8, 12:00pm-1:15pm (pizza lunch provided)
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 4:00-5:00pm
- Saturday, Dec. 14, 9:00-10:30am (Dress rehearsal)
Children with main/supporting roles may need to memorize some lines. Accordingly, parents we ask that you rehearse with your child so they are prepared.
2) Children who would like to be part of the pageant in a minor role should be available for the dress rehearsal on Saturday, Dec. 14, 9:00-10:30am.
Please read over the rehearsal schedule above and return the registration flyer and register below (no later than Sunday, Nov. 24) to indicate if and how your child(ren) will be participating and how you can help to make this a memorable event for all.
Also, please be sure to complete the “parent volunteer” section of the registration indicating how you can help to make this year’s pageant a success.
Please note that the Children’s Choir will sing at the pageant as well. The Children’s Choir for children in kindergarten through grade 8 rehearses Sunday mornings at 9:30 am in the lower level classrooms at church.